When you want to tackle a home improvement project, consolidate debt, fund a college education, or are simply facing unexpected expenses, the equity in your home can work for you. A home equity loan or line of credit can be used for just about anything, and the interest is often tax deductible1.
Home Equity Loan
If you know the total cost of the expense and you have a specific time frame, consider a home equity loan.
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s value
- Use the funds for just about any purpose
- Available up to a 15 year term
- Fixed interest rate, equal monthly payments
- Low upfront costs2
- Payments and rates typically below other consumer loans3