Current Career Opportunities
Universal Banker - Charlotte Branch
Eaton Community bank is looking for a professional, customer service-oriented individual to fill the role of Universal Banker in our Charlotte location.
In this position you will be responsible for providing great customer experiences and maintaining strong and profitable banking relationships with our current customers, following up on leads and supporting our lenders.
Successful applicant will ideally have 5 years of experience in a financial institution, preferably in a retail banking position. A combination of sales, customer service and retail banking experience will be considered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs all Customer Service Representative duties.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all the Bank’s products and services, including business products and services.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of personal finance and a basic understanding of small business finance necessary to discuss financial matters with customers and assist them in making financial decisions.
- Is adept at gauging customers’ financial situation, evaluating alternatives and recommending appropriate products and services.
- Establishes new deposit accounts in an efficient manner, explaining all account terms, completing all necessary documentation and following all established procedures.
- Participates in calling on customers, follows up on referral leads from other departments and the bank’s marketing efforts.
- Accepts loan applications in an efficient manner, explaining all terms, completing all necessary documentation and following all established procedures. Also assists customers who choose to submit applications through the online channel.
- Communicate with existing small business customers to determine needs and offer solutions.
- Maintains an active Registered Loan Originator status in the National Mortgage Licensing System.
- When appropriate to serve customer needs on more complex transactions, makes referrals to specialist within the Bank such as mortgage and commercial lenders and the Financial Services Representatives.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to make effective presentations.
- May assist in branch duties such as opening, closing, ATM balancing and cash vault duties.
- Maintains a highly professional image representing the Bank in a positive manner in all situations.
- Is self-motivated, organized and able to juggle the numerous demands necessary to service many customers and maintain a busy schedule traveling between meetings at various Bank offices and customer locations.
- Is knowledgeable about and follows Bank policies and procedures.
- Is knowledgeable about and complies with applicable regulations.
- Reviews required policies annually.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by supervisors or managers.
- Completes all internal training assignments in a timely manner.
- Participates in community service opportunities, marketing and customer service events.
Please note: Resumes can be submitted via email at any time and will be retained for consideration for up to six (6) months.
Email Human Resources